Welcome to Armagh City FC
The club was founded in 1964 as Milford Everton in the village of Milford, just outside Armagh city. The original name was in honour of the founders’ favourite English team, Everton. Milford was the village were the penalty kick was first introduced in 1890 when local goalkeeper William McCrum suggested a way to combat illegal challenges near to goal. Milford Everton eventually bought and refurbished the McCrum Institute in the early 1980s as they strove to improve facilities for the ‘B’ Division. The club was renamed Armagh City after relocating to Armagh in 1988. They played at the Mill Field, Armagh from 1988 to 1993, when they moved to their current ground, Holm Park.
For the latest team news.
For the latest upcoming match fixtures.
Club History & Information
Read and learn more on the history and current management of Armagh City FC.